A big thank you to Polina of MY LIGHT BAG for nominating my blog, THE MIND DECLUTTER PROJECT for the Liebster Blog Award!
My answers to Polina’s questions are as follows:
1.What is your top simple pleasure?
A. My top pleasure is most definitely writing. When the words flow out, I can physically feel the outpouring of my heart and the joy it gives me is unparalleled.
2. What are your grateful for today?
A. I am grateful that God has blessed me with a talent and that it helps me connect with people from all over the world.
3. Name a book that has inspired you to make changes in your life.
A. ‘The Secret’.
4. Do you own something you don’t need or love but can’t bear to get rid of?
A. Not really. It’s easy for me to let go of things I don’t need.
5. What is your consumption weakness i.e. what can you just not resist from buying every time?
A. Clothes and Books.
6. Finish the sentence: “I am grateful that I do not own…”
A. An unloving heart, simply because the ability to love is very, very important.
7. Tell us three of the best material things you own.
A. My laptop, because it’s my best writing tool. My books, because they are my best friends. And my clothes! I just love my clothes.
8. What is the top thing cluttering your life at the moment?
A. Routine housework. I like doing things around the house, but I feel that at this point, it’s taking away a lot of time that I could have used to write and read.
9. Is there any part of your life you’d like to simplify, such as work, hobbies, social outings, personal projects etc. ?
A. I am on a decluttering project as you can gather from my blog. So right now, I’m okay because things seem simple enough.
10.What is your favourite quote or motto?
A. When it can’t be done, it must be done.
In keeping with the award rules, I nominate the following blogs, which I have liked. There are other blogs I like, but they have over 200 followers. Sorry I am nominating only 6, but I haven’t had a chance to discover more.
- The Minimalist March
- 365 Simplify
- Find Your Middle Ground
- True Beauty Ministries
- In the Stillness of Willow Hill
The Blissful Poet
- My Light Bag
The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by your nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Post 10 questions of your own for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules for the blogger to follow.
- Inform the people you have nominated.
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
- When did you first discover your writing talent and how?
- Why do you write?
- What is the best feedback (positive/negative) you have ever received?
- Which are your top three reads?
- How would you measure your success as a writer?
- What’s the motto or quote you live by?
- Who or what is your biggest inspiration?
- What are the three things you just can’t live without?
- What is your favourite time to write and how do you discipline yourself to stick by it?
- If you are granted just one wish, what would you ask for?
Thank you again to Polina of MY LIGHT BAG for choosing ‘The MInd Declutter Project‘ for the Liebster Blog Award. I cannot express my gratitude enough.
4 thoughts on “LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD, Take II”
Thank you very much for your nomination. I really appreciate it. As I’ve already blogged about the Liebster blog award twice, I am sorry but I will not be able to blog about it again. However, I would love to post your answers to my questions on my blog, if you’re fine with that?
Sorry I couldn’t reply earlier. Yes, it’s totally fine if you want to post the answers on your blog. : )
Yes, sure you can.